UA-58371704-1

Saturday, 4 August 2012

"Go Glamour Expo"

Wow what an awesome day it was at the “Go Glamour Expo”. There was everything to see from beauty products, clothing ranges and loads of informative information about Health. This will be quite a long blog post, as I couldn't stop snapping away at all the amazing things that was on display… 



 
We started out at the “Babyliss Paris, Tony&Guy & Vida Sassoon booth” all these products are available @ Clicks.  A lovely lady by the name of Cindy demonstrated how a she could give me beautiful curls by using the “Babyliss” hair straighter. I was more than pleased with the results. My hair had loads of volume guess I am converting to a new brand now. Let me know what you think of my curls?
If you would like to get in contact with Cindy you can contact her on 072 027 4568.




We then bumped into this lovely lady below who handed out some “Curl Care by Dr Miracle” samples. It contained 6 different kinds of product such as Weightless moisturising crème, Frizz control serum & Rehydrating shampoo to only mention a few. Ill will try it out in the week and will post the results as to how it has worked for me. Yay I love free stuff…

 
We moved on to something more informative yet super fun, as we were made aware of Breast Cancer by the Cancer association and the ways that it could be prevented. We got a free pink nail paint as well…



 
I then got my hands massaged by Sorbet. I promise my hands felt like it was on cloud 9, it is definitely an experience that I could treat myself with again. You can now find the new Sorbet range @ Clicks as well...




  There was this little booth called “Rosso Solini”. But there was nothing little about what I was shown. You can up-vamp and get the designer look with Rosso Solini designer soles. I promise I’ll do my heels and do a tutorial and show you exactly how to make your heels look like it cost a million bucks… You can check out www.rossosolini.net in the mean time


 
 I have never been as excited as when I saw the collection of heels from ICECHERRY. Wow they are enough to make any woman feel envious. But they are not just all shoes their ranges varies from Mens, Ladies & even Kids. I would love to go to the store in Claremont and do a full review maybe sooner than you think... If you want to check out whether their shoes tinkle your fancy and I am sure, they will- check out www.icecherry.co.za








The fashion show did definitely not fail to disappoint… It was amazing!











 
I would really like to thank all the organisers and everyone involved in the “Go Glamour Expo” I really cannot stop talking about the awesome experience and fantastic people that hosted us. I cannot wait to see what the “Go Glamour Team” will have in store for Cape Town next year.

XO Chantal

No comments:

Post a Comment