UA-58371704-1

Friday, 24 August 2012

I love accessories

Accessories are just one of those things that could make or break any outfit. Accessories or little added touches we add to give look that extra oomph!

Well I have added some of my favourite ones. Could add all the space wouldn’t be enough*

So my Buyer from work brought back this beautiful necklace which she bought for me at one of her overseas trips. This was purchased @ Primark. Hence this is one of my most prizes possessions….Aawwww J




I just love this piece as it has so many random things on it!!




So because of me and sisters love for photography, when we saw these cute neck piece it was obvious why we bought it!







So these were my favourites for the month… Let’s see what cute finds ill get next time J
XO Chantal
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

4 comments:

  1. Here I am ;)
    Thanks for you visit!!
    Lovely necklace,the 1st one is so cute.Kisses

    Visit Missy Cheeks Looks on facebook: http://www.facebook.com/MissyCheeksLooks?ref=hl

    Ethnic skirt giveaway - http://missycheeks.blogspot.pt/2012/08/ethnic-skirt-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow!im so happy to have found you blog,now i get to talk and with people that share the same love of fashion and all things pretty with me.i love accessory especially neckpieces,I also have the love pendant neckpiece.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Tricia, accesories just somehow makes your look complete! Whats your blog name, would love to check it out?

    ReplyDelete