UA-58371704-1

Sunday, 4 November 2012

Express Dry Drops

♥♥Essence Express Nail Art Dry Drops ♥♥
This product is the best thing since sliced bread! I’ve really never been so excited about a product that works…
So picture this: your alarm did not go off this morning, and as you gaze at the time you realize that you’ll have to shower, get dressed and eat in a matter of minutes. You look down at your nails and realize that you in need of a serious coat of paint! So here you are, sitting in the car on your way to work painting your nails, now the hard work starts. You roll down your window and stick your nails out to dry. Your phone rings and you try to take it out of your bag… Ooooh your nail just smudged! You eventually start licking your nails to dry. But it’s taking too long… so you end up at work, having to hide your fingers, as it looks like you just went digging at mining site J
Well now with ease I can tell you that it won’t have to be YOU! This product is amaaazzzeee-balls!
I literally put a fresh coat of paint on, and then dropped 2 drops on the nail and blew lightly. The nail was dry in a matter of 3 seconds!
Try it and let me know what you think?

17 comments:

  1. Hey gorgeous, I am currently having a giveaway over on my blog at the moment, I would love for you to check it out :)
    Punky Pugs Beauty products Giveaway
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sophie, No problem ill check it out now :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've seen this around - super keen to give it a try!!!!

    Past Midnight
    http://michellejordaan.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. ooh looks so good, where can i get it?!
    i followed your blog, follow mine please?x

    http://demigeorgia.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like your blog! :)
    Would you like to follow each other on GFC? :)

    http://theannelicious.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  6. thats soo cool! I love essence but I've never seen these before! I'll keep my eyes open! xx
    http://beautybynaynay.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Will check out all your blogs now :) Thanks guys for sharing the love*

    ReplyDelete
  8. I wonder if they sell this in Canada - but gawd only knows, I am the WORST when it comes to waiting for my nails to dry. I shall try and see if I can get my little unmanicured hands on this!
    I really like your style of writing - makes me want to read your entire blog!!
    Which...I plan on doing. ;)

    -Sandra.*
    (www.thedarlingmissg.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks Sandra, thats really nice of you to say!
    Will definitly be checking out your blog*

    Love*

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello dear,
    Maybe you would like to follow each others blogs with blogger and bloglovin?

    http://www.facebook.com/pages/wolffashion/369430966451649

    Have a nice day,
    gV

    ReplyDelete
  11. I need this!
    Lovely blog<3
    Check out mine sometime if you want :)
    xx
    http://aimerose.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. hey honey
    thank you a lot for your lovely comment!
    Yes I would love to follow each other:)just let me know when you follow me!!
    xoxo

    www.fashionrailways.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks imerose, have followed now, aswell as VickyBel :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love nail products!

    style-drum.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete