UA-58371704-1

Friday, 16 November 2012

Get the look!

♥♥Denim shorts- Mr Price, Top- Forever21, Red Earrings- Mr Price, Silver bangle- Gift, Nail Polish- Sally Hansen♥♥

♥♥Dress & Belt- Phenomena, Arm Band- Mr Price, Nail Polish- Revlon, Necklace- Primark♥♥
--------------------
It’s Friday and it’s a absolutely beautiful day in Cape Town! The weather is awesome and therefore I thought the pop of colour would be great…
I really love this Forever 21 tee and therefore could just see all the red and silver accessories match up with it. It’s such an easy laid back look with no effort at all. Denim shorts is one of the those items I buy all year round simply because I know this is what I will be living in all summer. So with both looks just add a pair simple black flip flops with a great pair of sunnies and you will be on some tropical island… with the wind blowing in your hair! OK! I have exaggerated that part* J

What’s your plans for the weekend?

18 comments:

  1. I love the outfits, especially the first one!!! I'm going to New York, but I don't think I'll be wearing shorts :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww is really that cold... The weather is lovely in Cape Town, SA :)

      Delete
  2. love the dress.
    well, don't really have plans for the weekend, maybe some baking but other than that none really.

    by the way,thanks for checking and leaving a comment on my post.

    oh and if you like you could check out my new outfist post too.
    you can check it here!

    Chiara♥
    xmisschiarax.blogspot.be

    BLOG | Instagram | Polyvore | bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much,no problem will do so :) Thanks so sharing some love on my blog*

      Delete
  3. These outfits are SO sweet, especially the first one! Wish we, too, had nice wather here, so I could wear short summer dresse, shorts and t-shirts.

    Love
    Ninon

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww shame, having great weather is so great... simply just for just abit of sun on your skin... with loads of sunscrean ofcourse! Thanks for popping in*

      Delete
  4. Two great combinations! Fun post!

    Have a great weekend.

    Erin

    thefashionfairyblog@blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! Will indead have great weekend! Thanks for poping in on my blog... :)

      Delete
    2. And thank you for stopping by mine! I'm your newest follower!

      Erin

      thefashionfairyblog@blogspot.com

      Delete
  5. Beautiful looks! I can't pick which one out of the two is my favourite hehe love this post :) xo

    www.dressedinthecity.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Babe... It was so much fun doing it*

      Delete
  6. Love that dress! It's making me dream of sun!! xx

    OCBeauty Blog x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for following babe.. will check out ur blog now :)

      Delete
  7. Hi Chantal! :) thanks for following me, I followed you back.
    I like the floral dress, it's cute

    xx
    smudged-fingerprints.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. That dress looks gorgeous!♥

    beautybyrina.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete