UA-58371704-1

Sunday, 18 November 2012

{OOTD} Outfit Of The Day

 

Dress- Mr Price, Earrings- Fashion Express, Denim Shorts- Got it at a sample sale
Everyone that knows me, knows that I am completely and insanely in love with anything leopard print! I wear it on my clothes, heels and most accessories! Today was a really a nice day in Cape Town, the weather is seemingly getting warmer, and warmer everyday {I’m not complaining at all} and all I wanna literally do is walk around in denim shorts and flip flops J
I was completely bored with the way I’ve been doing my hair lately I just literally wanted my hair out of my face as it was so hot! I decided to just plait my hair from one side to another. When it was done, I actually liked it a lot! Looked so different*

So this is just a quick post on my “Outfit of the day”. Trust you all had an awesome weekend thus far?

Follow me on Twitter: @ChantalBlows
Facebook: Channi Chic Blog

9 comments:

  1. Thanks for stopping by my blog, now following you on gfc, would be great if you follow back :)
    Abi K

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your outfit is so cute! I followed back!

    -Lisa
    The Lovely Memoir

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look great!

    I am your newest follower.
    Follow me back?

    xoxo
    http://www.its-dash.blogspot.nl/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Checking out ur blog now, it adolrable! Have followed you*

      Delete
  4. I love your hair in that braid.

    http://blossomeclectic.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you* I wanted to try something diffrent :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. love the outfit! :)

    xx, rebecca
    awayinparadise.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete