UA-58371704-1

Sunday, 11 November 2012

The Body Shop- Beauty with Heart


Ever since I can remember, I’ve always loved “The Body Shops” body butter. It just has the most amazing fragrance that sticks to your skin for whole day! No Jokes…
I’ve tried various brands and the body butter and it’s just not the same… So my hubby took me shopping yesterday, and just couldn’t resist…
What makes this body butter and all “The Body Shops” products absolutely fantastic is the following:
·         It’s Against Animal Testing
·         Supports Community Fair Trade
·         Activates Self Esteem
·         Defends Human Rights
·         Protects the planet
Have anyone of you tried any of there Products and which are your favourite?
♥♥♥

3 comments:

  1. I am a body shop addict. I have so many of their products it's ridiculous! My favourite scent is the ginger sparkle christmas ones and satsuma :) Thanks for posting this :)
    New follower! x

    peachycurves.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much, I just love all there products and they all smell so goood!
    Will check out ur blog right now... Thanks for sharing*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking very awesome to be shop like these. Thank you very much for sharing.

    Pull and Dry | Easy Dry | Buy Step Ladder Online

    ReplyDelete