UA-58371704-1

Wednesday, 28 November 2012

Yay! Liebster Award

I've been nominated for the “Liebster Award" by Kelly from Kelly Writes.

Thanks again for nominating me J

This is how it works:
·        Post 11 random facts about yourself
·        Answer the 11 questions which your nominator set for you
·        Create 11 questions for who you choose to nominate
·        Choose 11 blog to nominate with less than 200 followers

11 Randoms about me
1.     I really want a pug and name it “Frank” as in the Men in Black
2.     I don’t smoke or drink, it’s really bad for your skin -you know!
3.     I have a major obsession with shopping, and really nice things
4.     I only paint my toes, when know I’m gonna wear open shoes
5.     I love musicals especially the old ones where they don’t talk at all, and only sing
6.     If I could eat burgers every day, I would
7.     Family is one of the most important things in my life
8.     My husband is the funniest guy I know, and he makes me laugh daily
9.     I tend to buy beautiful heels that is too high to walk in, just so that I can look at it everyday
10.I have the habit of buying things and then forgetting I had even bought it
11.If I could watch series like Vampire Diaries, Suits & Revenge everyday and not go to work, I’ll be walking on cloud 9

 Answers to questions by Kelly:

1.     What celebrity's style influences you most?
I am really a versatile girl, I tend to see things various people wear and incorporate it into something I would like. So there’s no one specific

2.     What's your current favourite song?
Our newest South African Idol for 2012, Khaya Mthethwa song “Move”

3.     What is your favourite item of clothing you own?
My ink colour leather jacket, I’ve had it for about 2 years now, and still it just seems to go with everything I wear

4.     What is the most expensive thing you have bought for yourself?
My Canon1100D camera, I take it everywhere

5.     Shoe size?
On a good day I’m a 5 but mostly a 6.

6.     What was the worst beauty product you have tried?
I have really dry skin at times, and the worst is when products tend to make my skin flaky. So it has to be any mouse foundation- it won’t work at all

7.     What's the number one thing you regret the most?
Not having taken dance classes on school, because of being shy of what people might say.

8.     Twilight or Harry Potter...or both?
Twilight of course…. Team Jacob all the way*

9.     What's your favourite season?
Summer, I just love wearing gorgeous bright colours and flip-flops

10.Your favourite Youtube beauty guru?
After watching Dulce Candy for so long, one day I just decided I wanted to be in on all the fun.

11. What outfit did you wear today?
I am wearing a black Hi-low skirt, with a studded top and colour blocking sandals.

My 11 questions:


Who inspired you to start blogging?
If you could go anywhere in the world where would it be?
What is your favourite store to shop at?
What are you wearing right now?
Facebook or Twitter?
What was your childhood nickname?
What is your biggest achievement to date?
Are you a mommy or daddy’s girl and why?
What do you normally have for breakfast?
Coffee or Tea?
What is your favourite item of clothing?

My Nominees:
http://loveisalittlenumber.blogspot.com/

It was really fun doing this... Thanks for the nomination!

 


11 comments:

  1. congratulations on your award! that's fabulous!
    pugs are so cute. i only paint my nails when i'm going to where open shoes too! hahaha and you have a FABULOUS camera! i love Canon!
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Luv the blog, and just had to become a follower hope to c you at mine!!! Win tons of free handcrafted, and fashionista' jewelry and accessories!!!!
    http://fan-freekin-tastic-fasionista-stars.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for checking out my blog, will check out urs now*

      Delete
  3. Hi! Just found your blog! It's so great (from one Leibster to another :)!!
    Perhaps we could follow each other?

    XO - Lulu
    www.simplylulustyle.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem! Thanks for coming to my blog*

      Delete
  4. Nice post.^^
    Maybe follow each other on BLOGLOVIN and GFC???
    My Blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would totally eat a burger everyday if I could. LOL. They're just to good to resist. I'm also obsessed with shopping!!! I mean i think every girl is. :D

    :)
    Carrie
    http://readmylifeascarrie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes, thats always a winner! I can shop for hours and not even notice the time ive spent :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. congrats for the nomination! i've been following your blog for awhile now.. :)
    it would be so nice if you could drop by mine too! i hope you win!

    http://fayrareveries.blogspot.sg/

    ReplyDelete