UA-58371704-1

Wednesday, 12 December 2012

Dead Sea Face Mask


So I’m trying to do something different, when it comes to skin care regime. So I tough ill try out a face mask and see how my skin felt afterwards. It is a Dead Sea Mud Mask, and I promise it felt awesome on my skin. It had an awesome minty yet salty fragrance and its merely to deep cleanse the skin.
So I applied the mask evenly with my fingertips. I left it on for about 10- 20 minutes, or could have been much longer as I was having so much fun taking these pictures…I completely forgot I looked completely crazy and now I’m sharing my crazy pictures with you… He he he
What is your got to product for your skin?
XO Channi Chic

13 comments:

  1. At least you made your mask picture cute...I have some that I'm about to post, where I just look straight like a coo coo bird.

    ♥♥♥
    - Ashley Elizabeth
    ( http://blog.alElizabeth.com )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) I doubt that you could look like a coo coo bird, judging from your picture you look gorgeous!

      But it was so much fun. Thanks for visiting*

      Delete
  2. I love face masks! They can be relaxing and make your skin feel great afterward!
    the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My skin definitly felt awesome afterwards... should do this more often :)

      Delete
  3. A face mask is always great!
    Do you like to follow each other? :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ill check out your blog :) Thanks for visiting*

      Delete
  4. this looks fab!

    theistyleblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. This looks like a nice product. Where did you buy it?

    Nice blog, I'm a new follower.

    Kimberley x

    Http://kimberley77.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Kimberley, This was bought at Clicks. Which here in SA is like a drugstore :)

      Delete
  6. Hei! I just found your blog and it is amazing!

    I am following your blog and I hope you will follow mine too!

    xoxo,
    Ana V

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks so much! Will check out yours*

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ahhh so this is one of your secrets... fantastic!

    www.SamuelJamesMorris.com

    ReplyDelete