UA-58371704-1

Wednesday, 19 December 2012

Free Eyewear From Firmoo

So I had amazing opportunity to try out Firmoo’s high quality and fashionable eyewear I chose the non-prescription as I don’t wear spectacles, but do merely for fashion purposes.
I went to the website and chose which pair I wanted and it got shipped to me in a matter of days. Really easy. As many of you might know that have been reading my blog for a while is that I absolutely love Animal Prints, whether it be leopard or zebra etc. I always try and sneak in a little bit of animal print on whatever I’m wearing, but what was even more awesome is that I could have an awesome pair of eye wear that fit into my fashion style! The detail on the side of the eyewear is awesome yay!

The shape I chose beautifully framed my face and I simply had so much fun wearing them I even ended up changing my lip colour and eye colour lol An Easy way to go from a day to a Night look while wearing this trendy pair of eyewear! The funny thing is that when Free comes to your mind you always think cheap, but I boy was I wrong. This eyewear was really comfortable to wear, sturdy, good quality and even came in a gorgeous box.

PS. To all my readers Firmoo has launched a first pair free program. You just need to pay the shipping everything else is Free how “awesome” is that.  Firmoo.com is the world's most popular online eyeglasses store and now I know why! Ha!

So please go and check out www.firmoo.com. and let me know what you think?

38 comments:

  1. HI DEAR!
    THANK YOU FOR YOU COMMENT IN MY BLOG.
    I LOVE YOURS! IS SO INSPIRATING!! FOLLOWING!

    XXXX MIREIA ESTEFANO

    DREAMRSBLOG.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look very cute with that glasess :)-tnx for your coment on my blog dear I follow you too-kisses have a great day http://anitce.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. love that last pic of u! so cute!!!

    XO Meghan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes me too! It was fun taking these pictures*

      Delete
  4. The glasses really suit you. Looks cute by the way. Thank you for visiting my blog and for the sweet thoughts.

    xo
    Sam
    http://fabulouspetite.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I just loved the details on the side... very chic* Thank you for dropping by*

      Delete
  5. Thanks so much for your comment on my blog. Following you now on bloglovin and GFC, hope you can follow back =)

    http://lepetitplastique.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much for your lovely comment!

    Would you like to follow each other?

    Kiss, Selina & Olivia, The RedViolet
    www.theredviolet.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem! Ill go and check out your blog now*

      Delete
  7. Hello, dear! I love your cute blog! :)
    Btw, wanna follow each other via GFC? Let me know ;)

    sausanhanifah.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Are you kidding me?for free!that's a big deal!Anyway i really like yours, the animal print is always cool!
    www.theprincessgown.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, they have some really awesome frames to choose from*

      Delete
  9. Hi there. Sorry it took long for me to get back to you. Thank you for following, I followed you back dear.

    Have a Merry Christmas!


    www.cheekypetite.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem, thanks so much for visiting* Merry Christmas to you too*

      Delete
  10. Get your own home based job in data entry, copy pasting, clicking and different more jobs
    www.jobzcorner.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. love those glasses, the shape is perfect for your face, what a good choice:)
    lots of love x

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love these glasses - they look great on you!

    pjmscloset.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  13. Nice pictures...
    I will follow your blog
    Mery

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, I really do appreciate it!

      Delete
  14. Lovely! Wishing you Happy Holidays my dear!
    Maybe you'd like to follow each other on BLOGLOVIN?:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! Happy Holidays to you too!

      Delete
  15. your glasses is my favorite! :D

    by the way, do you mind to follow each other? I'll follow everyone back. I promise... http://www.perceestudio.blogspot.com see you there :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. So great with your article here, i feel it is a sunny day again after reading your work and looking forward to more. rs gold , runescape gold

    ReplyDelete
  17. i love your makeup here, girl! that coral blush and lipstick is fab.

    xo
    writeslikeagirlblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. by the way, do you mind to follow each other? I'll follow everyone back. I promise.swtor gold
    buy swtor gold
    cheap swtor gold
    tor credits
    buy tor credits
    cheap tor credits

    ReplyDelete
  19. It is appropriate time to make a few plans for the longer term and it is time to be happy. I've learn this publish and if I could I desire to suggest you some attention-grabbing things or advice.
    More tags:
    wow gold buy cheap

    wow buy gold cheap

    wow buy cheap gold

    wow gold fast cheap

    cheap wow gold fast

    ReplyDelete
  20. That is really cool. Thanks for finding it. Some really good ideas there, this is going to be a real time sink. You can learn more: China vacation packages | China tour operator | China travel packages

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hanbridge was the best because they had excellent teachers and a very friendly and welcoming spirit. ?I really appreciate the opportunity to learn here and would recommend Hanbridge to others.



    More Chinese learning tags : Learn Chinese | learn mandarin online | Mandarin Online Course

    ReplyDelete