UA-58371704-1

Monday, 31 December 2012

Happy New Year...Yay!

It’s amazing how time flies we are already nearing to the end of 2012 and looking ahead to the year 2013 which will be bigger and by far better! In literally a couple of months my blog has grown in leaps and bound and its crazy to think that there’s actually people out that reads my blog, the things I write and post is merely an extension of my life and things that I enjoy and having you along for the ride makes it even more worthwhile, but never the less Thank You I appreciate every comment and very follow- it gives me a warm and tingly feeling every time I read your comments! Yes! I do… each One of them….

 So I've added my nail tutorial of the day as well as a bit of glitter for the New Year! Seeing that it’s a new Year with new adventures, if any you would like me doing various nail, or make up etc tutorials as a YouTube Video, Let me know what you think?




Have a Blessed New Year, and May this be a Year of Unceasing Fruitfulness for You and Your Family.


13 comments:

  1. I just loved your posts of 2012! Great style and beautifull shoots!

    Wishing you a fun, fulfilling and fabulous 2013!

    May it bring you much happiness, love and success!


    Kisses from Bucharest,

    Silvia

    www. rock-and-roses.blogspot.ro

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for stopping by and for your lovely comments*

      Delete
  2. I think this nail tutorial is really pretty! I love wearing mint green! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes me too... Seafoam colour is gorgeous aswell*

      Delete
  3. I love adding some sparkle to a manicure. Yours looks great! Thank you for the sweet comment on my blog & Happy New Year!

    http://dreamingenfrancais.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello darling, lovely blog here! Wanna follow each other? Let me know through comments... it would be great to keep in touch =)
    XOXO
    Ylenia
    Last time by Ylenia Labate

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your blog! FOllowing you..
    Maya

    www.amadeusonthecatwalk.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have an amazing blog here, congrats on all the success! I love your nails, gorgeous colours! Have an amazing new year

    http://alittlebitunique.blogspot.co.uk/

    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your nails, they look so pretty!

    Please check out my blog if you have a chance, I’ve given it a bit of a revamp, I was clearly very bored over the Christmas hols!! Haha

    Helen

    www.fragile-bird.blogspot.co.uk

    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Amazing post dear!
    Love your bloog! Following you on Bloglovin!
    Hope you'll folow me back! <3

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy new year! Love the mint nails x

    ReplyDelete