UA-58371704-1

Monday, 3 December 2012

Home Improvements

I am really, really sorry for not uploading anything over the weekend. I was completely overwhelmed with everything that was happening in my home… This is thus a beauty and Fashion blog but also very much life related so I thought I would share with you… My husband and I had a bit of a DIY Home improvement project going. We decided to paint the walls and install some laminated flooring in one our rooms in the process remove the carpets.  So then we started on Saturday to paint the walls, we opted for a really soft peachy colour… which will compliment our dark oak colour flooring. Note our entire home was covered in dust from removing the carpet as well as cutting the wood to fit into the room… It was quiet a messy job, but after it all. I think it turned out rather awesome!

I’m really gonna enjoy shopping for new things to add this room…watch this space for an update on how I have decorated the space!

I’ve added a before and after picture…
 
 
Before

After
Follow me on Twitter: @ChantalBlows
Facebook: Channi Chic Blog
 

11 comments:

  1. you guys did a fabulous job! i love dark hardwood floors. happy decorating!
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! I am inlove aswell... So now for some decorating*

      Delete
  2. You did a great job!! Looks really nice. :)

    xo - Sheila
    www.sheislovelyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was really fun... Cant wait to start decorating*

      Delete
  3. Beautiful! You'll have so much fun decorating your new elegant space :-)

    NLxx
    www.my-changing-room.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's amazing how much a nice floor can change a room. I love the shade of wood you've chosen. I co-ordinates beautifully with the wall colour :)So warm and comfortable.

    peachycurves.blogspot.co.uk :)

    xxx

    ReplyDelete