UA-58371704-1

Tuesday, 11 December 2012

Lord Charles Hotel: End of Year Function


Wow, it’s absolutely crazy to think how fast time has gone. Its nearing the end of 2012 and I must say it has been an amazing year!  We went to the Lord Charles Hotel for our Year End bash. The theme was Pastel  Pizazz, but no-one really knew completely what that was… We knew what Pastel was, but Pizazz part was completely funny as everyone had their own interpretation. I just opted to keep simple yet elegant and wore a pastel blue and pink dress, with my colourblocking wedges. It really was an amazing party…

It started off with an arrival drink outside, and then we entered into the venue which was beautifully decorated in all the gorgeous pastel colours… I really do love the decorations*
I've added some pictures for you…



XO Channi Chic

19 comments:

  1. You look so beautiful!!! Love your dress! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for comming by :)

    Love your blog ,
    I am your new follower!

    Kisses from Bucharest
    Silvia


    http://rock-and-roses.blogspot.ro/

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh WOW! everyone looked fabulous. love all the color. your dress was beautiful and i love your hair.
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! Yes I loved the colour aswell....

      Delete
  4. Hi Chantal,

    Thanks for your lovely comment. I love these pictures. the room looks amazing. the decorations are so cute and bold..The desserts and food is making me want to eat :) YUMMY!!!! I had to follow you after that :) I like to follow blogs with less then 100 members as we need to support each other :)

    Hope you'd like to follow me back

    Sarah
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Yes I love pretty detials when it comes to decorations...
      Cool, will check out your blog*

      Delete
  5. Niiice pics!
    Hey what about following each other? Visit my blog and let me know, it would be great to keep in touch!
    XOXO
    Ylenia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for visiting! Will check out your blog*

      Delete
  6. Get your own home based job in data entry, copy pasting, clicking and different more jobs
    www.jobzcorner.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. The pictures are amazing :) Semme slike youve had a wonderful time!! Did you noticed that the colors of your dresses all macth perfect? :)

    www.look-scout.de

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, amazing Pics.
    You look so beautiful and have a great Blog! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello, I was really encouraged to discover this site. The cause getting that this is these kinds of an educational put up. I desired to thank you for this insightful read through of the subject.
    best hotel in knoxville
    knoxville bed and breakfast

    ReplyDelete
  10. It is also one of the most expensive cities. But there are a number of affordable budget hotels to cater to the large number of people who visit London every year.

    dog friendly hotels & hotels in devon


    ReplyDelete