UA-58371704-1

Monday, 10 December 2012

Moyo for Supper


We had an awesome evening at Moyo. It was my first time at this restaurant; it had the most awesome vibe with African woman dressed in traditional gear welcoming us at the door, to a jazz band playing the local favourites… the food was absolutely fantastic and to end of the evening traditional face paint…
I have added some pictures…



PS: Thanks to everyone that has followed my blog already- yes YOU, and to those who hasn't yet. Why not do so now he he he! I really do try to comment on everyone’s comments, feel free to leave your link at the bottom and I’ll gladly check out all your awesome blogs*

9 comments:

  1. wow! that looks cool!

    fashionqueen294.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is an awesome place just to chill and relax :) I would literally go just for the band.. It was amazing*

      Delete
  2. looks like you had fun :)


    oh and if you like you could check out my new outfit post too. and i have great news there, you can have free glasses.
    you can check it here!
    thanks in advance :)

    Chiara♥
    xmisschiarax.blogspot.be

    BLOG | Instagram | Polyvore | bloglovin' | Pinterest | WeHeartIt

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks like a really neat place!! Love the decor :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes me too. It was really a lovely evening*

      Delete
  4. Also, I have nominated your blog for the Liebster award! Check out this post for details: http://polishednailart.blogspot.com/2012/12/liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for this, I have replied on ur post :)

      Delete
  5. I really find you so pretty and I so love your hair. Quite a nice place for a lovely date too. ;) Glad to check your blog! Happy new Year!

    x aurora

    rottennuke.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete