UA-58371704-1

Tuesday, 4 December 2012

My December Wish List

Seeing that this is December and the month of giving and receiving! Wink*
 I have made a note of my wish list. Even if I have to buy these items for myself J
There are so many awesome things available to purchase for friends or family it's just a little gesture of saying… you are awesome and I appreciate you!

These are few of my quirky gifts that I like…

1. Cushions- Mr Price Home
2. Recipe Box- Cotton on (Typo)
3. Vanity Bag- Woolworths
4. Shopper bag- Foschini
5. Fragrance Jimmy Choo- Woolworths
6. Heels- Luella
7. Neck Piece- Foschini
8. Elizabeth Arden Brush set- Foschini
9. Clock- Cotton on (Typo)
10. Tea Tree oil- The Body Shop
11. Studded Heels- Steve Madden

PS: Please go ahead and follow me on twitter @ChantalBlows also, checkout my Facebook Page: Channi Chic Blog
“You could also add your twitter account and Facebook page if you’d like on the comment box below, this is an interactive blog & would really like to get to know my all followers”

XO Channi Chic

17 comments:

  1. you are invited to follow my blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pink phone!


    xo Ally
    www.gumbootglam.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think you mean pink clock!!! LOL Its all good*

      Delete
  3. Great blog, so I'm a new follower =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just found your blog and I love it! You are so creative. Definitely following.
    Feel free to check out my blog and follow back if you like.
    -Amber
    beautyguide101.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! I really enjoy creating beautiful things* Ill check out ur blog right now :)

      Delete
  5. I want everything on your wish list! Great compilation! :)

    -Kim
    www.KimKardashnguyen.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your choices. Those shoes are so gorgeous!

    xoxo Alison
    www.stylingmylife.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. love these gift picks!! and what a great blog! just found you! so glad i did! now following on gfc! would love for you to follow back!

    Meghan
    citrusrefreshingfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete