UA-58371704-1

Wednesday, 5 December 2012

Summer Bag

“It a Luella bag”
Today is such a beautiful day and nothing screams summer as well, as a beautiful summer bag.  I believe that the colour coral is one that we will be seeing everywhere this summer, and its quiet clear why? It’s so gorgeous…. Just makes a statement… Couldn't wait to show you my beauty!
Ok so this is a bit of personal share, I work for one of the biggest fashion retailer in South Africa, and this specific day we were out in Canal Walk checking up on one our stores, as we hardly get time to see whats happening in the stores when we sitting in the office planning it.  We were fooling around, while doing our store visit  ... and I ended up next to the canoe...
Needless to say, it was an awesome day*
PS: Please go ahead and follow me on twitter @ChantalBlows also, checkout my Facebook Page: Channi Chic Blog
“You could also add your twitter account and Facebook page if you’d like on the comment box below, this is an interactive blog & would really like to get to know my all followers”

XO Channi Chic

8 comments:

  1. I absolutely love this! Time to go shopping!

    Past Midnight
    http://michellejordaan.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Uau it's beautiful! I love it :D

    Ana,
    Alex Von B

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! Will check out ur blog now...

      Delete
  3. loving that bag!!! the color's so pretty. definitely perfect for summer!

    :)
    Carrie
    http://readmylifeascarrie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. that bag is too cute! i love the color of the bag :)

    vickyhoang.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the colour of the handbag it's gorgeous! :)

    www.dressedinthecity.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely bag& pictures! Thank you for your visit! Would you like to follow each other? :*

    ReplyDelete