UA-58371704-1

Monday, 7 January 2013

OOTD {Floral & Leopard print}

Morning Everyone, Trust you all are having an awesome time for those that’s still on leave from work.
I tried doing a something a tad bit different besides the normal outfits of the day. I think that’s what fashion is about, trying new things and also not sticking to what is considered the norm…
In this Outfit of the Day I had so much fun… it made me feel like Rihanna in the Bahamas he he he
So I had mixed floral with leopard, its quiet a weird combo…but I loved the way it flowed…

PS: Don't forget to follow me on Facebook click here
or
Twitter click here
or
Lookbook click here 

XO Channi Chic

9 comments:

  1. Great outfit :)


    www.ofbeautyandnothingness.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute outfit, I loveee that top!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE LOVE LOVE your outfit. you are really pretty :)

    My Blog: Caught in a Daze.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love how bright and colourful this is!
    And I need them shoes in my life!

    eyelashwishes-x.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the print..you look great

    http://thelittlebigobsession.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a unique way to mix patterns! I love it.

    You look so carefree and happy here. Makes me wish it was summer!

    XO,
    SWEATshirt DRESSshirt
    http://sweatshirtdressshirt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete