UA-58371704-1

Sunday, 6 January 2013

OOTD {Relaxed Summer Look)

Morning Everyone,

Its Monday morning and for most of you it would mean back to work, but for some of us it would mean 3 more days and then we off on leave… Ok it’s maybe just me… but you can probably tell how excited I am! When its summer in Cape Town it’s a real scorcher and trust me all you would want to be wearing is really short shorts! So I’ve post my outfit of the day with more shorts… it really is versatile in summer as you can dress it up with a pair of heels or dress down with a simple pair of flip flops… I really have do enjoy taking my OOTD pictures so excuse the crazi poses :)

Thanks to those who have followed my blog… its so much fun reading your comments!

PS: Don't forget to follow me on Facebook click here
or
Twitter click here

XO Channi Chic

5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! I love the bag a lot! :)
    Do you want us to follow each other? :)

    x houseinthesand.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, I’m loving your blog! Great post :)

    Come check me out – elliebeaa.blogspot.com
    Love, Ellie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look absolutely amazing. I just joined your blog. I hope you can check out my site: http://theproverbs.net and join to keep in contact. I just released a new post titled "COLLIER DE CHIEN..." a must see. Hope to see you soon..thanks for your time. God Bless!

    Steven

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really love this outfit!! So fun, cute and stylish! Love how you gave accent with a red bag <3

    xoxo

    http://glam-mania.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete