UA-58371704-1

Saturday, 5 January 2013

OOTD {SPIKES or STUDS}

 It’s such beautiful weather in Cape Town lately that all I want to do is literally relax and lay around doing nothing… which is really bad! I should be out and about at the beach or something!
I am definitely can’t wait to be on leave, I really do feel immensely tired all the time. So I can’t wait to wake up early. Go for a morning jog to start my day of the right way and then do everything I normally wouldn’t be able to do…
So I've added some pictures of my Outfit of the Day, I really do enjoy wearing spikes or studs at the moment it just adds such a fun element…



What is your favourite studded item that you own?

PS: Don't forget to follow me on Facebook click here
or
Twitter click here

XO Channi Chic

7 comments:

  1. I have these studded ankle boots and I love them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can never have too many studs!!

    www.studdedkisses.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hei! I just found your blog and it is amazing!

    I am following your blog and I hope you will follow mine too!

    xoxo,
    Ana V

    ReplyDelete
  4. amazing short, the last post was cool!

    www.lessismoreblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey dear, you have a really lovely blog. :)
    Would you like to follow each other?

    xx BBella
    justyled.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bealtiful look <3 Love love love!!

    faultraces.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete