UA-58371704-1

Friday, 4 January 2013

Summer Nails by Revlon


Lately I've really been into great pops of colours and even more so, on my nails. I will definitely be rocking these colours from Revlon as it just screams summer… I love that they blended all these colours so uniquely and each colour is so distinctly different yet has a nice flow.


80- Lemon Drop
81- Vibrant Tangerine
82- Pink Again
83- Sweet Tart
84- Pink Pursuit

Which colour is your favourite?

PS: Don't forget to follow me on Facebook click here
or
Twitter click here

XO Channi Chic

13 comments:

  1. The Pink Pursuit is lovely! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love summer colours... even for winter! Pink Again and Pink Pursuit are colours I will definitely have to check out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the pinks, but I'm not too sure about the yellow. What would you wear it with? I don't think I could wear it! I think sweet tart is my favourite xx


    aanditsallaboutme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I actually liked the yellow/lemon drop the most... It's such a unique fresh colour... Thanks for commenting*

      Delete
  4. I think I like sweet tart the best! Perfect bubble gum pink shade!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I adore the sweet tart colour. That is the perfect pink!
    :)

    The Lovelorn

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely post ^^

    Thanks for visiting, commenting on and following my blog ^^

    Have a lovely day and hope you keep up the lovely posts ^^

    Love Emi

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love those colors on your nails!

    I am your newest follower, hope you could follow me back?
    Creativity Comes from the Soul

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have to say that you have a really nice blog!
    PS: Feel free to visit my blog and youtube channel in ur spare time :)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hhupa3wKjbs
    +I'm ur new follower!

    ReplyDelete
  9. pink pursuit! <3

    skinnyfoxx.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love pink pursuit!

    Kimberley x

    http://kimberley77.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete