UA-58371704-1

Wednesday, 30 January 2013

Versatile Blogger Award!

This was a really nice surprise being nominated for the versatile blogger award. I really do enjoy blogging about fashion, beauty, photography and my life so that’s basically what makes me unique in the way I post, live and write
Thanks to http://kimberley77.blogspot.com for nominating me
The Rules:
- Thank the blogger which awarded you
- Share 7 random facts about yourself- Nominate 7 fellow bloggers
- Let the nominated bloggers know that they have been awarded
- Add the Versatile Blogger badge to your blog
Let’s get started then?

7 Random Facts About me:
- I want an iPhone
- I’m doing my Degree in Marketing Management, work a full time job and do loads of blogging of course
- I love eating Macaroni and loads of cheese
- I have the tendency to change my hair colour all the time
- I love watching Two and a Half Men
-I have a crazy obsession with lamingtons and banana éclairs
- I got married on my birthday 28 April 2012
7 Nominated bloggers:
-http://www.thepursesnatcher.net
Please follow me on the below social websites to find out about my giveaways

2 comments:

  1. Aww, thank you so much! How sweet of you! :D
    Congrats on your award! :**

    ReplyDelete