UA-58371704-1

Saturday, 2 February 2013

9 Things You Should Love Right Now!


{These items are all available at Mr Price}

This season of fashion and trends has been literally so diverse and interesting for me. There were so many amazing things and so many creative ways of wearing it. It does make playing dress up, much more fun.

#1: Peplum Top
#2: Bodycon Dress
#3: Aztec Tights
#4: Studded Purse
#5: Bow for your Hair
#6: High low slouch top
#7: Graphic Tees
#8: Pastel Coloured Jeans
#9: Nail Art

What trend do you love right now?

XO Channi Chic

9 comments:

  1. Hey! I nominated you for the Liebster Award! Check it out! jerseygirl1216.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Many of our fans are looking forward to see pictures from excellent bloggers like you on world's 1st eyewear styling community plus.firmoo.com, could we have the honor to see you there?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loove the clutch!

    www.amadeusonthecatwalk.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the clutch bag x

    check out my cath kidston giveaway 1stepclosereveryday.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your blog, definitely following now! Stay in touch xx
    thedailysugar.blogspot.com

    & enter the Msdressy giveaway on my blog for the chance to win an amazing gift!
    http://thedailysugar.blogspot.com/2013/01/msdressy-giveaway_23.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm currently in love with the pastel colored jeans trend myself, I want all the colors!!

    http://invalerie.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey dear!
    I like your posts sweety! I like your blog a lot! This is my first visit here but definitely not the last :) Check out my blog if you have a free minute :)Would you like to follow each other?xx
    Wish you a nice week!
    VIEWRAMA

    my
    fashion blog

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really like the peplum top!

    i just followed you on bloglovin. if you could follow me too it'd be so appreciated

    www.charliehearts.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have nominated you for an award...
    heres the link witht he information:
    http://firsttherewasfashion.blogspot.co.uk/2013/02/the-liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete