UA-58371704-1

Thursday, 21 March 2013

Garnier BB Cream

Hi Dolls,
I’ve seen everyone raving about how awesome the new Garnier BB cream is. I went out and purchased it for myself. I tried it and so sorry to say but I hate it! I tried it at first and was thinking that I would love it but it made my skin very- very oily. Like super shiny oily...
I know that it has like a built in moisturiser but it was not at all what I expected from a product with so many positive reviews. Maybe it’s just my skin that did not adhere to this product.
However I do love the fact that it helps protect, soothe and refine highly sensitive skin while providing light coverage but I needed it to not make me look like I’m having hot flushes. What I wanted was a more matte and complete coverage. The coverage was very light and even looked like I had no coverage at all.

Well! You win some and you lose some....
Let me know how the BB cream worked for you?

PS: Don't forget to follow me on Facebook click here
Or
Twitter click here

17 comments:

  1. Hmm I was contemplating getting this bb cream, but after reading your review I'm in two minds!

    Sita xx
    http://buttonsapart.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't know if its just me, but it was really oily on my skin and the coverage was too light for me...

      Thanks for commenting*

      Delete
  2. Amazing product! I love it:)

    http://theprintedsea.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post, thanks for sharing. I'm a big fan of Maybelline's dream fresh bb cream but am nearly out, and so was thinking of trying garnier for something different. I think ill stick to Maybelline!!
    Carrie
    Xxxx
    Http://carriebrighton.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Love Maybeline Products! Well you win some and you lose some...

      Delete
  4. I tried the original one when it first came out and I hated it! It broke me out. :|

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww sorry to hear that. I'm also seeing a breakout, I think 'cos its so greasy it could be clogging my pores... So I discontinued use...

      Delete
  5. What a bummer, sorry it didn't work out. Such a waste :(
    Ginny
    mynewfavoriteoutfit.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yip,total waste. At-least it didn't cost a arm and a leg...

      Delete
  6. Ah, that is such a bummer. I'm sorry this BB cream didn't work for you. I've never tried BB cream before, but I'll make sure to avoid this one! I hope you find a version that works for you!

    PS. I'm hosting an international Bitchy Gypsy Accessories giveaway on my blog =D I'd love for you to enter! If you win, you'll get a gorgeous minty-green statement necklace, and it's super easy to enter! You only have to like FB page to enter!

    http://sensiblestylista.blogspot.com/2013/03/bitchygypsygiveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ive heard that there's different versions of the BB... Ill definitely see if the others works for me...

      Delete
  7. I have always wanted to try this, but haven't come round to picking it up yet. Such a shame it didn't work for you.

    Thank you for visiting my blog and following. I have followed you back. xx

    Julie
    www.rainingcake.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's all good. Still love trying different products... Thanks for following*

      Delete
  8. I use Garnier BB cream but one that is especially for oily skin and it's great!You should try that one;)Thank your for your comment dear;)xx
    http://sonjaloli.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will have to check and see, as I havent seen that in SA yet :)
      Thanks for your comment

      Delete
  9. I am one of the people who have raved about this with a very positive reveiw so i'm so dissapointed that you didn't like it! I think garnier have changed the cream somehow as lots of people who got it ages ago love it and the more recent buyers don't.. such a shame:(

    Lovley post never the less!
    Love Grace xx

    ReplyDelete