UA-58371704-1

Thursday, 25 April 2013

Winter Essentials

Its FRIDAY...Yay!

Trust all of you will be having an awesome weekend. I will be going away for the weekend with family; hence I won’t be able to upload a post. But will be back first thing on Monday.
It’s starting to get rather chilly in Cape Town especially in the mornings as winter is slowly but surely creeping in.
I’ve added some essential winter items to freeze proof your winter. Mr Price has definitly managed to get it right this winter all you basics under on roof.
 



Let me know what your go item will be this winter?

Have an awesome weekend and be safe

3 comments:

  1. hi !nice blog !do you want to follow eachother?
    Have a nice week end!!
    i wait for you soon!
    Federica smartchicdietreadbooksandfly.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post about sweaters. I tend to forget to buy winter essentials, but this is a good variety of items that easily transition for Spring here in the Bay Area.

    Enjoy the rest of the weekend with the family and come by and visit me when you have a chance!

    Brandy
    willbakeforshoes.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Chantal. I really like your blog and it would mean a lot to me if you take a minute and check my blog. Thank you so so much, have a nice day,
    xoxo Nika

    http://makeupbysparkle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete