UA-58371704-1

Saturday, 18 May 2013

Colour Intense: Nail Colour


Hi All,
I know you all are enjoying your Saturday… I am literally just relaxing! I hardly find time to just chill out so this was a perfect Sunny day for me to do so…
On another note I purchased this gorgeous colour nail polish called ColourIntense.
It really has that deep intense colour I want for my nails and to add I got this Speed Finish from Yardley. After you paint your nails you spray it on and it’s suppose to instantly dry your nails.
I did have to spray it on more than once though. But it did end up drying my nails faster than normal.

What colour are you loving for your nails lately?

 Channi Chic

8 comments:

  1. Very interesting post sweety,

    Check my latest post about photo blogging tips!

    http://rock-and-roses.blogspot.ro/2013/05/blogging-tips-part-ii-photography.html

    Kisses from Bucharest,

    Silvia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Will Do! Thank You for checking out my Post!

      Delete
  2. Pretty colour it looks like a peachy pink and suits your skin tone so beautifully x x

    www.dressedinthecity.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You... so inlove with funky, bright nail colour!

      Delete
  3. Love the colour. It looks great on your skin tone:-) http://divadesle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete