UA-58371704-1

Monday, 13 May 2013

Winter Boots

Hi Dolls,
Trust you all are recuperating from your weekend and the fact that Monday has come around way to soon. Over the weekend I went Boots shopping and went literally to all the shoe places I could find, some places had lovely boots and some had not such a nice variety.

I added the good selection of ones to a collage. So that you won’t have to spend a whole day searching for a good pair!
1: Mr Price 2: Foschini 3: Woolworths 4: Zoom 5: Mr Price 6: Mr Price

PS: Don't forget to follow me on Facebook click here
or
Twitter click here

XO Channi Chic

2 comments:

  1. Hello Channi. I really like your blog and it would mean a lot to me if you would take a minute and check, follow my blog if you like. Thank you so so much, have a nice day,
    xoxo Nika

    http://makeupbysparkle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete