UA-58371704-1

Thursday, 24 October 2013

Beauty Products

Hi Dolls,
I've been doing quite a lot of Beauty posts lately! I’m a complete girly girl, so beauty is a basic part of our routine and the way we function daily. Think about it, we at least spend an hour in the morning to prepare before leaving for work, if not longer. We constantly touch up our lipstick, lip-gloss or our hair, depending on the weather…
I have a standing portable mirror on my desk at work and often glance into it just to check…. Wink*
It just shows without realizing it, we love feeling and looking our best!
OK! I’m swaying off the point!

I've once again found some great beauty product that is rather inexpensive and works just aswell...
The Mascara was the one thing that I am in-love with, It gives your lashes the perfect amount of depth that I wanted. I would put on two coats and my eyes would immediately pop!
These products can be found at Foschini Stores
Have you found any inexpensive good, quality products lately?
I would love to hear from you.

Channi Chic

2 comments:

  1. Love that color!
    www.rsrue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the color of that gloss!
    *Besos*
    http://www.cmichellestyles.com
    Instagram: Cmichellestyles

    ReplyDelete