UA-58371704-1

Thursday, 13 June 2013

I Am Happy To Be Back...

Hi Dolls,

Apologies, I have been rather quiet lately due to a whole month and a half of focusing on Exams. But I’m back and ready to start blogging again... I think it was a well deserved break but I’m so motivated and inspired to get this boat back into the ocean...

Update on Cape Town, It freezing here to say the least and winter has made its appearance in full flesh. I don’t know why but when it’s Winter I wish it could be Summer and when its Summer I want it to STAY Summer. Wishful Thinking!

I’ve put together some easy fun looks for you to try out, these are amazing basics that you can find at Mr Price and some of the Accessories are from Accessorize.








Let me know what your favourite look is?


PS: Don’t forget to
 “follow” me on Twitter here or “Like” me on Facebook here or both!

13 comments:

  1. I love all these outfits! :)
    Frankie xx
    http://frankest.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all of these outfits,but that Boho Chic outfit is PERFECT!

    http://devil-wears-gabbana.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. love all the outfit, great style :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You, it is just so much fun to fun them together!

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Yes, I think the Sweater Top is such a easy thing to wear and great seeing that its Winter over here :)

      Delete
  5. Loving the boho chic look!!! The owl bag and colorful beads are so cute for summer!!!
    polishednailart.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the outfits! I definitely going to try it(: I enjoy read your blog, so I won't waste my time to follow it. You deserve more followers! I hope you would return the favor (:

    -Aya
    www.ayapritabelia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Excellent pieces dear. The coloured checked skirt is fab and the outfits are well put together. Thank you for you lovely comment, much appreciated.

    xoxo
    Ivy
    http://www.purrpleivy.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ooh I honestly love all these looks especially the 2nd and 3rd ones! :)

    ReplyDelete