UA-58371704-1

Wednesday, 19 June 2013

Signature Red Lips

Hi Dolls,
I had an absolutely amazing long weekend! But I've come down with the Sniffs so I’m not feeling well at all. I've been taking all my medication so I should be up and running literally no time…
As you all know, I love my signature red lips. I have done a post about my favourite lipstick before which is from Mac and I never thought I would find another Red lipstick that I love so much.
I came across the Colours Collections Limited Red Lipstick which I absolutely love… I’ve added a picture of my husband and I where I wore this colour and I really think this shade suits me. I love the fact that it’s not a very bright red, buts it’s more a deep wine coloured red.


What is your favourite colour Lipstick and Brand?


Channi Chic

3 comments:

  1. Love it!

    I would like to invite you to enter my Love Rebel Boutique $50 Gift Card Giveaway.

    Http://Splashkouture.blogspot.com

    ❤ Crystal Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the color! How's the scent? (:
    Thank you for following me on Twitter and give me such lovely mention. I enjoy read your blog.. I'm totally love it! I've been following. I hope you could return the favor (:

    ayapritabelia.blogspot.com
    -Aya

    ReplyDelete