UA-58371704-1

Tuesday, 25 June 2013

Winter Skin Solution

Hi Dolls,
It’s completely freezing in Cape Town and it’s definitely not the kind of weather I enjoy especially when my skin becomes dry and flaky… I don’t know why though but in winter my skin and I are not best friends…
But I’ve seem to have found a product that agrees with my skin in Winter and it even surprised me even more as it doesn’t cost a arm and a leg.
This product promotes healthy skin by:
-Intensive Moisturizing
-Skin looks more radiant
-Fortifies and protects skin against external environment
-Helps keep skin supple
-Encourage firmer skin and can be used on sensitive skin
This product also contains Vitamin E, Pro-Vitamin B5, Vitamin A, Vitamin C and Polyunsaturated free fatty acids
The product is rather inexpensive and can be purchased at any Clicks store.

What is your favourite skin product at the moment?

Channi Chic

3 comments:

  1. Ahh I love budget buys :) I'm loving Isabella Garcia and Placecol products, best bit is that they're cruelty free and works like a charm. Have you tried Palmers Cocoa Butter, they have a body butter that is oily but especially for flaky facial skin works so well.

    www.dressedinthecity.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I absolutely love trying new products! I've heard out Isabella Garcia products, where do I purchase them from?

      Delete
  2. Hey sweetie! :)
    I kindly invite you to join a giveaway held on my blog!
    Three easy steps and you might find yourself as a winner! :)

    International giveaway!

    ReplyDelete