UA-58371704-1

Monday, 30 September 2013

The Ramp Online Store

I received this package in the mail…Yup I love prezies…
The package contained to most adorable pieces of costume jewelry. I just could not wait to show you all. If you haven’t heard of “The Ramp”online store yet, then today you’re in luck.

Nuzhah and Nihaad are the co-founders of The Ramp, it is an online clothing, shoes and accessories retailer specializing in unique, stylish items that are kind to your pocket. Our items are trendy and timeless. You can shop for one-of-a-kind items at affordable prices without leaving the comfort of your home.
So I have been absolutely obsessed lately with this infinity sign as I simply love wearing items that carries a positive message.

Infinity (symbol: ) is an abstract concept describing something without any limit”. It can be interpreted in many different ways but I choose to believe that there is no limit to what we can achieve when we apply ourselves. Hence I was so excited to receive these pieces.


The infinity ring cost R25
The Infinity Necklace costs R40
The Infinity Bracelet costs R25
18K gold-plated anchor earrings R40

Note there is a variety of different product to choose from and options regarding delivery and payment methods.

You will definitely see me wearing it in outfits posts coming up soon xx

Which jewelry piece is your favourite?
Channi Chic

3 comments:

  1. Great pieces!!!!
    Thanks for stopping by my blog!

    www.plogstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I liked the infinity ring or the anchor earrings! Btw, just wanted to say I really like your blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love that ring!
    Thanks for the comment on my blog:') x

    helloimsusie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete