UA-58371704-1

Sunday, 6 October 2013

I AM NOT A BLOGGER ha ha

Trust you all had an Amazing Weekend! I had a very busy one which included weddings and concerts…
I thought ill share with you what I wore yesterday! I love this tee so much, it’s a rather “I AM, but let’s say I’m not kind of tee… controversial ne

I purchased this awesome "HOLD ON" sling bag R18 from Cotton on, in aid of their foundation.
The purchase of this sling bag has helped to break the cycle of poverty in Uganda, East Africa. 
Fashion with a cause, absolutely love that xx
Hope you like my Outfit Post xx


Channi Chic

10 comments:

  1. Particular combination, i like it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that t-shirt! Haha xx

    http://tinks071296.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yip, I jumped for joy when I saw it xx

      Delete
  3. Love your necklace and t-shirt! Thanks for stopping by my blog, now following back :) x

    http://fabugloss.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I thought it was such a nice, but weird combination! yet I loved it xx

      Delete
  4. Love that necklace! Such a cute outfit :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the shirt!
    x Hannah
    http://theadventurouslifestylelab.blogspot.be/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really do love the cause behind the bag, every little helps and I love seeing people that do something for a good cause....it's actually quite a snazzy bag too :-)
    xxxxxxxxxx

    segenswunsche.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this outfit, T-shirt on spot on! ;) Thanks for commenting and following, right back ;) xXx

    ReplyDelete