UA-58371704-1

Sunday, 17 November 2013

#1 beauty tip: How to make your eye-shadow stay on the entire day

When asked by Clicks 'What's your #1 Beauty Tip or Beauty Trick?'
I immediately knew that for many years I struggled with getting my eye-shadow to stay on. In the morning I would put on eye-shadow and by lunch time my eye-shadow would have either disappeared or there would be a gunky crease in the corner of my lids.
We always hear about using eye primers from the most expensive brands, but that was simply not an option for me.

 A couple of months ago, I found this eye base from Essence and I have never looked back… he he he literally, it’s about 23ish rand so totally affordable! BONUS xx
&
What is eye-shadow if you don't have the proper brushes? I know RIGHT...


Please check out my video and I would love to know what your #1 Beauty Tip is?


Channi Chic

3 comments:

  1. Love this post doll :)
    Have you heard about Victoria's Secret Fashion show, and the 10 million dollar bra?!
    Check out my blog - www.lovefromsimmie.com for exclusive pics & my fave outfits from the night!

    Stay beautiful xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been looking for a good eye primer since forever! I can't believe how affordable this one is! I went and ordered one myself, hehe. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't even know they had primer! So hitting up Clicks during lunch - my eyeliner is getting mushy just sitting here :'(

    ReplyDelete