UA-58371704-1

Tuesday, 31 December 2013

New Years Eve: Bye Bye 2013

I can’t believe that this year has passed this fast. With all the festive seasons excitement I've been rather quiet as I literally just wanted to soak up the sun and have some me time. But I definitely couldn't see 2013 off without a New Years post.

As I’m getting ready for the New Years Eve festivities I thought I’ll just take some pictures and inevitably ended up getting carried away. I know that some off my friends has been planning there outfits for weeks, so I hope you enter the New Year with style xx

I opted for a simple Neon dress from Foschini, but I also had so much fun doing my make-up and nails that I had to show you guys…
I just love this make up look I created. I merely took bright yellow eyeshadow and based my entire eye and then added a charcoal colour eyeshadow to my corners. I finished the look with a Liquid liner and Mascara.
I don’t really do New Year’s resolutions as I am constantly on the pursuit to learn and grow and I find it crazy that everyone always seems to only wait for this time of the year to make changes. But what I do pray is that everything that has happened in 2013, will not dictate your future. 2014 will be a year of abundance for you and your family. It will be a year of more than enough, may your family and friends experience love, peace and joy that will surpass all understanding.

2013 has come to an end and as I reflect back I've been so blessed to have met so many amazing people through my blog, and also all the great opportunities that has been availed to me.
If 2013 was anything to go by 2014 will be even better.
Love, Laugh & Live

Mwah
Channi Chic

4 comments:

  1. The color you used on your nails is gorgeous! I absolutely love that bright neon color. I can't wait to see what your blog has in store for the new year.

    Maggie D. xx

    http://mychicadventure.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a great blog !! very nice!!!!!!!:)
    stunning post! i really love it!!!! follow each other?
    FOLLOW ME ON FACEBOOK
    CHIC STREET CHOC
    DRESS SALE GIVEAWAY
    ROSE WHOLE SALE GIVEAWAY

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for the follow on GFC dear !! i am following you on GFC , bloglovin , instagram , and twitter :) hopefully you would follow me back on others too :) xx
    www.ambifashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks for the follow dear :) xx
    www.ambifashion.com

    ReplyDelete