UA-58371704-1

Thursday, 2 January 2014

Skin: You'll Thank Me Later

I love trying out new products and giving you guys my opinions regarding its pros and cons. I am 23 and am not too bothered about fine lines and wrinkles (At 40 I’ll kick myself for saying that). But what hopefully the small changes I make now, my future self will thank me for.

I have started about 3 months ago wearing sunscreen religiously and I do admit there are the odd occasionally when I’m in a rush where I do pass on it. But I’ve until recently appreciated the benefits of a sunscreen and a good moisturising cream.

This Multi Corrective Cream from Kiehl’s contains Beech Tree Extracts, Jasmonic & Hyaluronic Acid. I know it’s rather big words, but apparently it’s good for the skin. It visibly lifts, firms & retexturizes skin. I’ve been using this specific product for about a month now and I can see the difference in my skin.

It’s a lightweight product that easily spreads over your entire face. Give it a try and let me know if you love it as much as I do x

Channi Chic

9 comments:

  1. I have never used this before but i will lee this in mind :) would you like to follow each other on GFC and on Bloglovin both :) xx
    www.ambifashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really need to check out Kiehls, I have heard good things!

    www.studdedkisses.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for following my blog! I just followed you back as well. I love your blog! I want to try out this cream! Ive been wearing sunscreen a lot more too and always make sure my foundation has an SPF in it on the days I don't have time to wear it. Thanks for recommending this!

    http://ncolesnotes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree! I started using anti wrinkle stuff just to try slow down the process of aging skin! :P Thanks for the follow and I just followed you back! :)
    Eneshai
    http://thebeautifulcloud.blogspot.com/
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. great post!
    following you via gfc and bloglovin, too!
    happy day!

    http://www.getcarriedaway.net/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have never used it before, maybe I should give it a try. Would you like to follow each other on GFC? Please let me know on my blog so I can follow back. Thank you.
    Happy New Year to you
    Lenya
    FashionDreams&Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  7. Never used this before..looks like a MUST TRY! I actually sometimes skip sunscreen when in a hurry that too while living in a tropical country so my skin is not so well and a lot tanned though I love some colour on me.
    Love, Shabana
    http://shabanasultana.blogspot.com/
    http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/9807829

    ReplyDelete