UA-58371704-1

Sunday, 1 December 2013

South African Blog Awards 2013

Morning All,
Today voting’s open South African Blog Awards 2013. My blog is one of the nominees; please take a few seconds out of your day to vote for me, I am in the Best Entertainment / Lifestyle Blog & Best Fashion Blog  category. Every vote counts, thanks for all your support thus far! Please share this with your friends xx

Click on the link below and it will take you straight to the voting page or you'll see the red badge on the right hand side of this blog xx


So now that, that’s out of the way...
I had checked out the Style Society Pop up Boutique on Saturday held at the Waterfront’s Victorian and Alfred Hotel. It was basically a room full of various brands and designers selling their product. There was from handbags to headgear to swimsuits and even living manikins! Yup rather scary when they move xx

Estee Lauder was there to do some make up touch ups as you shop, only thing was I think the space was rather limiting for the amount of people at the event, I would often find myself bumping into others... other than that the goodie bags had some awesome discounted vouchers which you could shop at the various spots within the event! BONUS xx

I’ve added a few random pictures below....
 

 If you want to stay in contact check out my Facebook page which I literally live on xx

Channi Chic

No comments:

Post a Comment