UA-58371704-1

Wednesday, 8 January 2014

Foschini Colour Sale

Every Beginning of a New Year Foschini brings out there Limited Edition Colour Range. It is a Foschini Beauty branded make up collection ranging from Fun coloured Make-Up palettes, to lipstick, lip-gloss, blushers, nail polished even quality make up brushes.
 Every year for the last 3 years I have rushed to the stores on the start of January to get my hands on this affordable beauty items that won’t harm my pocket.

I purchased 2 colours Limited Eye shadow palettes for R49.95 each and I cannot wait to start trying out new make-up looks with it. Watch this space...
I then added a few blushes for creating different looks as well as a few too many different Make-Up brushes.



Blusher on Left: Rose
Blusher on Right: Sunglow

These items are priced ridiculously low... I mean R9.95 for a lipstick low. The lipsticks came in a variety of gorgeous shades but I kept to the shades of red buzz, as that’s my favourite colour on my lips.
  
This sale is really value for your money & it’s still on in Foschini stores nationwide...

Let me know if you picked up some goodies at this sale?

Channi Chic

5 comments:

  1. Nice*
    Maybe we follow each other !?
    Let me know if you follow me & i´ll follow back :)

    Greetings <3
    pequenaflordemaracuja.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete
  2. I especially love those lipstick colours!

    Lovely blog - will definitely follow :)

    http://tinasbeautyscrapbook.blogspot.com/

    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are all so pretty! The lipstick is my favorite. Ive been wanting to buy a color like this.

    http://ncolesnotes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. That first palette, second shadow from the left... I am in love with it! I may just buy the palette for the shade!

    ReplyDelete