UA-58371704-1

Wednesday, 15 January 2014

Lilac Love

I’ve been obsessing over pastel colours this entire summer and this post is no different.
As you have probably seen, every shop has some sort of sale going… Yes it is the after Christmas- January sale that you would see every year. I always end up searching for all those fun bargains this time of the year and Clicks did not disappoint with their cosmetics sale.
Most of our trusted brands were marked down, but I just couldn’t wait on getting my hands on these pretty Revlon nail colours.
57- Lilac Bouquet
65- Blizzard Berry
How pretty are these 2 colours yep???….. I know!
I had painted my nails the Lilac colour and then opted for the Glitter colour on my ring finger xx
I had this neck piece stanched away that I had purchased months ago, but I just couldn’t find anything for it to go with. So when I saw this nail polish I knew it was perfect for my neck piece and the beaded bangle just somehow ended up in the mix.

What are do you think of this colour for summer?

Channi Chic

1 comment:

  1. lovely post dear
    thank you for following my blog, I am returning the love and following you back
    keep in touch

    love Vikee
    www.slavetofashion9771.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete