UA-58371704-1

Friday, 3 January 2014

Mint for Summer

I can’t believe how much I have fallen inlove with the colour mint. I think it’s the perfect combination between a dash of light blue and light green. Mmm… it’s just one of those feel-good colours.

I was definitely due for a new Ipad cover and when I went into “Typo” I saw exactly what I wanted… They had a big fat sale on so that was even a better reason to get my hands on it! The sale is currently still on so go out and find yourself some nice goodies xx

I then wanted to get a nice nail colour to match and I found the perfect colour at Essence. All of my regular blog readers know how much I love Essence as they are affordable quality product and this was no exception. I received so many lovely compliments I then just had to bag the Essence Beauty Beats eyeshadow aswell…

I then saw these sandals from Mr Price and then my Mint Story just happened to take off. I would not recommend wearing it all together, but I do love how this colour just looks amazing on almost any skin tone.
I think I’m just obsessing over all the pastel colours at the moment.
What is your favourite colour this summer?

Channi Chic

4 comments:

  1. Hi Pretty! ;)) Mint colour is really nice ;)) Wonderful post!
    Would you like to follow each other? Let me know, I'll follow back immediatelly ;)) Keep in touch! ;))

    Kisses and hugs,
    Marentora :)
    www.marentora-everdream.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. i like your blog: design, photos, outfits! everything is amazing!
    moreover, you write so interesting posts! don’t give it up!)

    will be happy to see you in my blog!
    www.dianacloudlet.com

    Diana

    ReplyDelete
  3. This color is the best! These sandals are soo cute!

    http://ncolesnotes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete