UA-58371704-1

Monday, 24 February 2014

Review: John Frieda

So John Frieda, made me a very Happy Girl yesterday when this Stunning Black Box arrived.
So with it being a Monday and stuff, I was expecting a rather bland day. But it turned out to be a very and I mean very good Day xxx

I can't wait to try out all these hair goodies and let you all in on the deeds. As many of you don’t know, I have recently coloured my hair, trying to do the whole Ombre thing and you have no idea how much I needed these products. So with it being my first wash after the colour, I’ll definitely be trying out this product.
 
I received this stunningly wrapped black box, which consisted of John Frieda's luxurious products.

The package included...
- Brilliant Brunette Colour Protecting Mosturising Shampoo and Conditioner
- Frizz-Ease Daily Miracle Treatment
- Full Repair Deep Condition
- Frizz Ease Hair Serum
- A very soft hair towel

I will be trying out each product and giving you all a little review

Thank you, John Frieda South Africa xx

3 comments:

  1. amazing product...love me some John Frieda

    love Vikee
    www.slavetofashion9771.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. John Frieda is so cool!

    Would you likt to follow? Let me know!

    Kiss
    G+ | PERONALBLOG | BLOGLOVIN’ | FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM

    ReplyDelete