UA-58371704-1

Friday, 14 February 2014

Review: Thyme Wellness Spa & Guest House

All the Bloggers that had attended the Cape Town Blogger Meet Up had received a Voucher from Thyme Wellness Spa for an Express Pedicure. I jumped at the opportunity as I absolutely love being pampered!

I had made my appointment and decided to go last week Thursday as it was just before my weekend away to Paternoster and of course I needed pretty toes for that he he

I rocked up at the Spa and was greeted by the lovely receptionist and I was told to have a seat and fill out a basic information sheet.

I entered the room in which I was to receive my Pedicure. I was told to lay and relax as they took control of my toes xx

They Buffed, Brushed, Shaped and Painted my toes to perfection!
My feet felt like it had received a new lease on life…

I then received a tour of the complete Spa and their Guesthouse is absolutely Stunning to say the least! I will definitely be doing a follow up and be adding a good Massage to the package!

Have you visited the Thyme Spa before?


Channi Chic

1 comment: