UA-58371704-1

Wednesday, 19 March 2014

Lashes

We all love long thick dark lashes, it just has the ability to make your eyes pop and gives it that added bit of PRETTY.
So I always get asked how I manage to apply Mascara to my bottom lashes without getting it to smudge, mmmm... I’ll let you in on it!
We always try to add mascara to our bottom lashes but seeing that it always such a mess we end up just leaving it and just applying only to our top lashes.

So this is how I apply Mascara to my lashes, in no way am I saying this is the only way to do it or the that this is the best way.

But this is the way I do it and have for a while.

Step 1: So I know this might sound crazy, but I always do my eyes first. Yes first. So ill apply my eye base and Mascara before I even add concealler or foundation to my skin.

Step 2: So on my clean fresh face ill apply a moisturiser & sunscreen and then I would jump straight into applying my mascara. The reason for doing this is that any smudges or leaks that could happen would just be swiped off with either a cotton bud.

Step 3: I would use the Mascara Brush in Picture 1, on my top lashes; it spreads my lashes out evenly.

Step 4: This is where I use the Mascara Brush in Picture 2 to apply to my bottom lashes. This brush is much thinner and allows you to get all those little short hairs. If it does smudge, don’t worry your skin is suppose to still be dewy from your moisturiser so just use a cotton bud and clean up as you go along.

Step 5: After I’ve applied mascara to my bottom lashes, I use the Mascara brush in picture 3 to separate the hairs. So I would take a wet wipe and remove all the mascara from the brush and merely use the brush as a comb. This will neatly separate the hairs and you will have that well applied non stuck together lashes.

Step 6: Now you would be able to apply your concealler and foundation as well as
powder, no leaks will be seen.

Let me know if this has somehow helped you?

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful post

    Love Vikee
    www.slavetofashion9771.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete