UA-58371704-1

Tuesday, 11 March 2014

Outfit Look: Check Shirt

Everything is becoming rather chillier in Cape Town and slowly but surely winter will be here. I am rather excited, as I’m somewhat prepared for it for the first time ever. I’ve got my boots check, snoods check and ear muff is obviously optional, but I’ve checked that box too...

So like I mentioned in my previous post, I’m doing a series on easy going outfit’s for the transitioning period between Summer and Autumn.
Yesterday I did an outfit post look on a basic white shirt which can be found: here
However today outfit looks shows how easy it is to change a look completely with Accessories and the must have item for this winter is the “Check Shirt” I’m wearing the same dark wash denims and black boots, but the outfit looks completely different. You don’t need to spend a fortune. You just need to know which key items you can invest it and spice it up.
You will also see this Check Print trend at all the major retails even Mr Price had a whole promo on it. So you need to own one.

Let me here your views on what you think?

1 comment: