UA-58371704-1

Monday, 10 March 2014

Outfit Look: Classic White Shirt

Every morning when I wake up and there is no sunlight shining through my window at 6 o clock is just another reminder that Winter is drawing closer.
Over the next week or so ill be adding outfit looks that contains easy essential garments which can be transitioned into more than one outfit look, for those of you that are on a budget, but still wants to look good.

      

One of the items that I believe every girl should own is a simple, classic white shirt. When paired with dark wash denims and basic black boots, it really creates a classical well balanced outfit that can be worn in autumn and then through to winter.

I am wearing the Neon Pink, Polish from Toy Nail Polish
Let me know what you guys think of this classical look?

1 comment:

  1. beautiful necklace
    you look amazing

    love Vikee
    www.slavetofashion9771.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete