UA-58371704-1

Monday, 31 March 2014

Outfit Look: Sweat Top

I hope you all had a stunning weekend! I know I did, as I was indoors the entire weekend. I ended up being a sloth, lying in bed and watching series the entire day, episode after episode and it was GREAT!

And when I did eventually get up, this would be the easy look I’d be going for. This is a stunning sweat top from Zara, such an easy top to pull off with a pair of denims and boots. I am however playing it up with the Gold bag, but you can ditch it, if it’s way too dressy for you.

Let me know what you wore over the weekend?

2 comments:

  1. Love your top
    You look amazing

    Love Vikee
    www.slavetofashion9771.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really liked the boots and accessories! X

    AbbiieVO.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete