UA-58371704-1

Sunday, 16 March 2014

Toy Nail Polish

So not too long ago I received this stunning black box which was filled with 3 vibrant Toy nail polishes. I have no idea how they knew what my favourite colours were but they just did. To those of you that often read my blog know how much I love my bright pink nail polishes as well as my neon yellows.

When I received the Toy Nail Polishes I was expecting a normal polish that chips after 2 days and that takes for ever to dry. From the first stroke I was pleasantly surprised that it went on in a breeze and dries so quickly. I almost always smudge my nails when applying it, but with the Toy Nail polish I had finished all 10 fingers and added my second coat with no smudges as it literally dried so quickly.

Some Facts about Toy Nail Polish:


I then went in and started playing around with all the colours, and I was in Toy Heaven.



If you want to have your own dose of Toy you can find them on Facebook: Click here

Which colour is your favourite?


15 comments:

  1. Great post dear:)
    Love your blog,followed!:))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. I know right! Such fun Summer colours xx

      Delete
  3. Oh my gosh! These are such lovely colors. :) Perfect for spring!

    Zoe
    http://thatszoe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like the blue one. How long did they last?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The blue is such a stunning colour, it lasted about a week and a half without any chips xx

      Delete
  5. These nail varnishes look lovely! Loving the floral material in the background too:)

    http://amylilyanne.blogspot.co.uk/

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You, I like making my backgrounds pretty xx

      Delete
  6. I love those colors! They are so fun & perfect for summer which will hopefully be here soon!

    Maggie D. xx

    http://mychicadventure.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. True, and its such fun colours to play with xx

      Delete