UA-58371704-1

Sunday, 20 April 2014

Coeval Contemporary Jewellery

So in the beginning of January we had a Cape Town Blogger Meet up. If you want to know more about what went down, you can read it here
But today’s post is not about the Cape Town Blogger Meet Up, it is about the voucher I won from Coeval Contemporary Jewellery at the event. Yip it was R1000 voucher and it took quite awhile to choose 1 item, but when I saw this Beautiful Gem I just knew 
“She was the One”.

A Sterling Silver Oval Amethyst Solitaire Ring
The pictures really do not do this ring justice. I REPEAT!!! Whenever I wear this item I always get an influx of compliments. It really is just stunning.

If you want to check out more of Coeval Contemporary Jewellery see their Facebook Page: here
Hope you having a stunning Long Weekend xx

3 comments:

  1. You're such a lucky gal and what a great choice, the ring you chose is stunning.

    Wendy
    Simply Sassy Style

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful ring

    Love Vikee
    www.slavetofashion9771.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete