UA-58371704-1

Thursday, 29 May 2014

EVENT: Arrival of MIMCO in South Africa

So I’ve been rather quiet on my blog for the past 2 weeks due to exams literally being so intense that I couldn’t even find a break in-between to blog. I’ve got so many new posts that I would like to share with you all, but time was just not on my side. The good news is that I’m almost done and have a bit of free time until I write my last subject hence I needed some fun in my life... sad but true. But with the Arrival of Mimco in South Africa it was just the fun treat I needed to give me a kick start after the 2 week drought I’ve been having. You are allowed to use FUN, MIMCO & BEAUTIFUL ACCESSORIES in the same sentence xx
So myself and one of my best girlfriends thought we would check out this new MIMCO store that everyone that has been abroad has been raving about and I promise it did not disappoint. It was a pretty intimate setting as everyone looked and the product and shopped for the most gorgeous pieces which are so easy to mix and match. I am a complete bag fanatic and the bags were what made my heart pounce a thousand times faster!
The editor of Aus Grazia was there to welcome everyone and the lovely celebrity guest Lalla Hirayama demonstrated how we could actually layer our arm pieces and even neck pieces, but however only choose 1 area to layer at a time.
The bags, accessories and shoes were gorgeous to say the least & the bonus was that we got an exclusive 20% of the new season collection.
The treats on display were so delish and so decadent to say the least. How pretty are they???





If you are looking for absolutely timeless & unique pieces of jewellery, bags & shoes that would make everyone do a double take; Mimco is definite one stop shop for that.


The store is now open for business at the V&A Waterfront xx

1 comment:

  1. wow i can see you really had a blast :) and looking fabulous as always !

    ReplyDelete