UA-58371704-1

Thursday, 8 May 2014

Outfit Of The Day: Election Day


So yesterday was voting day in South Africa as thousands upon thousands stormed to voting stations to cast their vote! However I was not one of those people that woke up at the crack of dawn to stand in a queue, I opted for a lazy morning filled with movies and loads and snacks in my PJs and then eventually at 2pm I gave myself a reality check and went to the voting stations myself.
I probably only stood in a queue for 3 minutes and then I had the opportunity to cast my vote. As a young adult living in a country that has a democratic free society for about 20 years and the fact that there were people that have sacrificed their lives for me to make my “Mark”, I believe it is a amazing and profound time to be living in South Africa.
The weather was sunny but slightly windy so I opted for my comfortable tan boots from Fashion Express, dark wash denims from Edgars and a sparklingly pink top.

Did you cast your vote? 

5 comments:

  1. You look amazing
    Fabulous outfit

    Love Vikee
    www.slavetofashion9771.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute outfit!!

    http://misstah.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely outfit :)

    Just followed your blog!

    http://www.leviniasbeautyblog.co.uk x

    ReplyDelete