UA-58371704-1

Tuesday, 17 June 2014

Essence: Colour & Go

I know, I know it’s not summer yet? But does your heart not just melt at this pretty coral and red nail polish from Essence.
We always tend to move towards the darker shades when winter approach, but funny enough I tend to wear bright coloured nails all year around. I just love all the colour shades that Essence has come up with and as soon as I enter any Clicks store... want to guess where I gravitate to? Yip the Essence Booth.
I could probably overload you with pretty Essence Polishes but I’ll save you & only show you a few.


Are you rocking any pretty Essence Polishes?

2 comments:

  1. nah but i am rocking an awesome Essence twist pencil eye liner.... perfectly dark, no smudge, no sharpening.. just twist apply n go!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete