UA-58371704-1

Tuesday, 3 June 2014

Lush South Africa

So the question is who doesn't like pretty coloured bath bubbles? Well if you are like me and love all the products that are stocked at the Lush store in V&A Waterfront then we can be friends!
Every single time I enter the Lush store, I feel like I’m in an animated movie with all the whimsical colours and lovely fragrances calling my name. Yes it sounds rather dramatic, but trust me you will love it as much as I do.
So last week I attended the Mimco launch and I happened to pop into the Lush store with my camera in one hand and loads of space left on my memory card. I just couldn’t control myself and ended up having such a lovely time chatting to the ladies that work at Lush and they ended swatching and testing product with me.


What is your favourite Lush product?

3 comments:

  1. That is so exciting! It looks like a really amazing store.
    the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have two faves their body soap because it all smells delicious and the chocolate lip balm.... hhhmmmmmmmmm :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love lush products

    Love Vikee
    www.slavetofashion9771.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete